The Green Party has an idea to help make Auckland homes and neighbourhoods great and we want your views on it.
That’s why the Green Party is going to introduce great standards for warm, safe, dry homes and building great neighbourhoods that people love living in.
The Green Party is ambitious for great homes and neighbourhoods for all New Zealanders. We have a vision to move us towards the sorts of towns and cities that people are excited to live in. We know that with the right rules in place our towns and cities can be amazing.
We want to know what you think.
- What would you expect a brand new home to be like? What should the minimum standards be?
- What impact would increasing building standards have on the building industry?
- How should new housing developments be powered? How can we use more renewable energy in our cities?
- What do you want to see when you walk down your street?
- How can we improve both the quantity and quality of housing at the same time?
- What do you think the trade-off should be between the upfront cost of a house vs the cost of running the house over the next 10 or 20 years?